Wow, Noah! Look at you! You're getting bigger!
Do you want to see how big you are now?
Well, here's a picture of you just one year ago when you had your second birthday...
You have grown up so much in the last year. I've looked back at your calendar so I can tell you about all the things you've accomplished in the last year:
* when you turned two, you were just starting to say two-word phrases. Now you talk in complete non-stop sentences. You talk all the time, even in your sleep and when you're alone.
* You learned to ride a tricycle
* Your love of music, especially drums and guitars, increased to the point that you now play or listen to music for long periods everyday
* Your vivid imagination continued to develop, and it's very fun for us to see what you can come up with when you're playing. Now, you pretend to be different people while you're playing drums or guitar.
* You learned to use the potty and dress yourself
* You sleep in a big boy bed now
* You became a big brother and are completely in love with Isaac
We love you, Noah! We can't wait to see what the next year will bring!