Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Noah's Favorite Activities
* Sucking his fingers, knuckles and hands
* Studying his feet and watching his toes move
* Smiling at everyone
* Cooing - the house is never quiet when Noah is awake! His favorite cooes are "a-goo," "ahh," and "ooh"
* Looking at himself in the mirror - today he saw his feet in the mirror and was very excited!
* Studying the pictures in the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
* Listening to rattles and bells
* Watching his dog Emma
* Going outside in the backyard and looking at the flowers, trees and grass
* Going on daily/nightly walks around the park and neighborhood
* Standing up (when we hold him and he stiffens his legs)
* Sitting in his bouncy feet - one of his favorite places to study his feet
As you can see, Noah is quite a busy boy! He is currently going through a growth spurt, so he is eating a lot and often. The drool is still non-stop. He is now quick to roll over whenever we put him on his tummy. When we put him on his back, he rolls halfway so that he can sleep on his side, but he doesn't seem close to completely rolling over from his back to his tummy. One funny thing that he does when he sleeps is he spins around in his crib. We put him to bed with his head under his mobile, but when he wakes up to eat, his head is on the opposite end of the crib -he spins around 180 degrees! Here's some pictures from the last week. Enjoy!
Posted by Educating My Own at 3:25 PM